Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making it Soloable.

3 posters

Go down

Making it Soloable. Empty Making it Soloable.

Post  OzHawkeye Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:43 pm

So I've got Lbniese's 3.3.5 patch working but I don't see any options for amending mob health/hit etc.

I used to use a Mangos server, and this is my first time using ArcEMU, so my question is how do I make everything soloable, given that I am (of course) the only person on my very private little server?

I've used the forum search function, checked the tutorials etc etc, but couldn't find any answer to this question.
OzHawkeye
OzHawkeye

Posts Posts : 3
Reputation Reputation : 0
Warning : Making it Soloable. Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Making it Soloable. Empty Re: Making it Soloable.

Post  giorgos Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Download Navicat or HeidiSQL to make your changes, to make a npc, mob or whatever you want you go to wow-v.com, you make a mob as you want and you add it on your database, that will be Heidisql or navicat.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewis Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 am

OzHawkeye wrote:So I've got Lbniese's 3.3.5 patch working but I don't see any options for amending mob health/hit etc.

I used to use a Mangos server, and this is my first time using ArcEMU, so my question is how do I make everything soloable, given that I am (of course) the only person on my very private little server?

I've used the forum search function, checked the tutorials etc etc, but couldn't find any answer to this question.
Well, there are two ways of doing this. As Giorgos said, making a mob on wow-v.
OR
If you go into the creature_proto, this has all of the health/stam/mana etc, if you know what your doing you are able to actually edit the fields and put them as your own by using a MYSQL program, such as Navicat, SQLyog, HeidiSQL. When you have actually done this, make sure you delete your cache folder so that the NPC's info will be removed/any of information is removed and will be renewed with new data. Restart the server, or you can type .server reloadtable creature_proto - This does not work 100% correctly in some occasions, so go for the server restart. Log back in, spawn the monster and bam. It's all done for ya.

Also, you can change the display ID of the model. Incase you did not know, but I think you would since you used to run a MaNGOS server which is the way to go in my eyes Smile

giorgos wrote:Download Navicat or HeidiSQL to make your changes, to make a npc, mob or whatever you want you go to wow-v.com, you make a mob as you want and you add it on your database, that will be Heidisql or navicat.
Yes, and no.
Lewis
Lewis
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : United Kingdom
Reputation Reputation : 26

http://www.TwistGaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OzHawkeye Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 am

Thanks for the replies :-)

Looks like then I'll have to revert to a Mangos server. Individually amending every mob isn't really practical. It's a shame ARCEmu can't do this, since the repack I just installed as actually running with my 3.3.5 client and seems to have most of Icecrown working properly.

Guess I'll have to look for a Mangos equivalent.
OzHawkeye
OzHawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewis Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:51 am

OzHawkeye wrote:Thanks for the replies :-)

Looks like then I'll have to revert to a Mangos server. Individually amending every mob isn't really practical. It's a shame ARCEmu can't do this, since the repack I just installed as actually running with my 3.3.5 client and seems to have most of Icecrown working properly.

Guess I'll have to look for a Mangos equivalent.

Hahaha, I know, depends how you feel. I don't really like developing / making stuff myself. I do think you can convert npc's to Arcemu, just that you have to know what your doing since, your with a Database, 1 click and it could go wrong.

No problem anyway though.

Lewis
Lewis
Lewis
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : United Kingdom
Reputation Reputation : 26

http://www.TwistGaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OzHawkeye Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah, I'll give that creature_proto thing a go, but unless I can make global changes to all mobs at once, it's gonna be kinda hard to do dungeons by myself... hehe.

Can't find a 64-bit Mangos build for 3.3.5 (12340) yet, so I'm still hoping to make this ARCEmu one soloable if I can.
OzHawkeye
OzHawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum