Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

+49
KillFighter
He Hate Me
filleefl0w
jundle
kronafille94
OddyDJ
Yenfire
mariusake
qzyco
Marink
PedoL33t
icecrownlord
zant87
bacis
The Big T
SrbSlayer
giorgos
milknkookays
davedave
Enterprise457
HadesX
Matledieu123
uot123
Moggie
Lavethion
Sengiro
wolfbayne
5sephixx12
shiftan
xanthos
jesusjacques89
Lewis
srdjan96
jokerpkr1
Rauben
Griffin12
EpiCGaming
Chubby7
magefireman
FailZorD
Broken.
Undead66
trevlf
Terokon
roketman3026
zamby
bajas2
Blachex
53 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 4 Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

Post  Lavethion Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am

Nope. Full GM rights. This is wierd, since every other command works perfectly well.
Lavethion
Lavethion

Posts Posts : 4
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 4 Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

Post  Moggie Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 pm

you should probably try making a new account, with AZ rights (admin rights).
Moggie
Moggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Sweden
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 4 Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  uot123 Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 am

Ok dude i Downloaded this repack yes i have changed the realm list and ran the mysql now when i go to run the arcemu-logonserver.exe i get this, The Procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll" Now im not a reatrd i googled the .dll extracted it to my system32 folder. run the logon And NOTHING> same error not idk wdf is going on i'll try reg care atm but i dont understand why this is not working.
uot123
uot123

Posts Posts : 36
Location Location : Tampa

Back to top Go down

Post  Matledieu123 Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 am

I Can't save the game object I added on my realm, is there a reason ?
Matledieu123
Matledieu123

Posts Posts : 9
Reputation Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  HadesX Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 am

Hey Blachex great work with the Private Server assistance Very Happy
Thanks to you, I may be able to launch my new server....
I have one problem....
I notcied my Hunter's Quest to get Tame didn't pop, so I tried to use the .learn comman for the spell.... but that's not a valid command.
How can I tame a pet? What are your thoughts?
By the way could you link me some tutorials on how to edit things like Accounts, or how to change max level etc etc Very Happy

THANKS SO MUCH !!
HadesX
HadesX

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Matledieu123 Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am

.character learn (SpellID)
Matledieu123
Matledieu123

Back to top Go down

Post  Enterprise457 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

Matledieu123 wrote:I Can't save the game object I added on my realm, is there a reason ?

Hello Matledieu123,

Yes, there is a reason indeed.

All objects that you spawn within your server will automatically dissappear when the server is shutdown or restarted.
In order to keep the object, you got to type .go spawn [objectid] 1

The 1 after the objectid makes it sure you object won't dissappear anymore.

If you wish to remove an object, type:

.go select
.go delete

Last edited by Enterprise457 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Enterprise457
Enterprise457

Posts Posts : 11
Location Location : Amsterdam
Reputation Reputation : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Matledieu123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 am

OH GOOD DAMN ! :O
I'm going to try it right now Very Happy
Matledieu123
Matledieu123

Back to top Go down

Post  Matledieu123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:09 am

Working Smile +rep
Matledieu123
Matledieu123

Back to top Go down

Post  davedave Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 am

I havent checked others but i can't get into icc there is no swirlything, im really new to this so sorry if im meant to do it a diffrent way? Also i got to attack mobs and they dont notice me and the charicter doesnt attack them :S

Last edited by davedave on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
davedave
davedave

Posts Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  milknkookays Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

I managed to get mine running but is there a way to make it so my girlfriend can play on it with me and if so please explain. thanks :3
milknkookays
milknkookays

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Enterprise457 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 pm

davedave wrote:I havent checked others but i can't get into icc there is no swirlything, im really new to this so sorry if im meant to do it a diffrent way? Also i got to attack mobs and they dont notice me and the charicter doesnt attack them :S

Hello davedave,

As far as I can tell, there is indeed no entrance portal for ICC in the Icecrown Citidel. In order to transfer yourself to ICC, look at your MySql world > recall database for any mentioning of Icecrown Citadel or ICC etc. Execute the command .recall port ICC.

In case of the mobs not noticing you, do you have "Invisibility" enabled on your character? Use .cheat status to check which cheat modules are activated at the time. To remove Invisibility, Execute the command .invisible .
Could you be more specific with, "Chracter doesn't attack them"?

milknkookays wrote:I managed to get mine running but is there a way to make it so my girlfriend can play on it with me and if so please explain. thanks :3

Hello milknkookays,

Are you living together in the same house? If not, follow this tutorial and start with step 1.1;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
all credits ofcourse go to Asbert75 for making this guide.
Enterprise457
Enterprise457

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

milknkookays wrote:I managed to get mine running but is there a way to make it so my girlfriend can play on it with me and if so please explain. thanks :3

Follow what exacly our admin video says on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also dont forget to set your ports after. Thats the one way, you can also make it hamachi server, stills public. link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 4 Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm

How can i promote other char to GAME MASTER ?
I tried commands like .account az but nothing. :-

I wannah make site with domain name and hosting if i repair all problems i have... second problem is i can't teleport anywhere.. if theres MAGIC STONE or something that can teleport u anywhere.. that'd be cool.. i will google it now maby i can upload it to server...
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Posts Posts : 18
Location Location : Earth
Reputation Reputation : -2

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm

you promote his account from heidiSQL, about teleport , you must know scripting to make it on heidiSQL
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 pm

i got MySQL only,can't find heidiSQL ....
I cant make teleport by myself No Can you make it and send me script or do u know where i can get it ?
And how can i make more accounts so my friend can join..until i make it public
Please help asap :]

Last edited by SrbSlayer on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] download it there... and if you mean you cant make teleport by yourself type .recall port (where you wanna go) , if you want for like taxi you must make it on heidisql, its about scripting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that will help you , read it and do exacly what it says.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

.recall port .. example - .recall port ICC isnt working .. or any other like Stormwind city .. nothng works -] but forget that

Can i change my realmlist somehow?
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I have no idea how to set up Hali thing.. Cant connect to servert blah blah and then my realmlist number
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  davedave Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 am

Enterprise457 wrote:
davedave wrote:I havent checked others but i can't get into icc there is no swirlything, im really new to this so sorry if im meant to do it a diffrent way? Also i got to attack mobs and they dont notice me and the charicter doesnt attack them :S

Hello davedave,

As far as I can tell, there is indeed no entrance portal for ICC in the Icecrown Citidel. In order to transfer yourself to ICC, look at your MySql world > recall database for any mentioning of Icecrown Citadel or ICC etc. Execute the command .recall port ICC.

In case of the mobs not noticing you, do you have "Invisibility" enabled on your character? Use .cheat status to check which cheat modules are activated at the time. To remove Invisibility, Execute the command .invisible .
Could you be more specific with, "Chracter doesn't attack them"?

Hey Enterprise457 thanks for replying i looked in the MySql world > recall database and Icecrown Citadel is not in there and just a quick look but i couldn't see ToC there either. Does this mean I'm going to need to download some type of package and add them myself? if so any links to guides/ downloads and some advice would be greatly appreciated.

With the mobs, after more playing about and turning the server public me and my brother noticed it does not always happen sometimes the mobs attack you normally if you go within their catchment range and other times you go up to them they turn and look at you but do nothing else and you character will look at the and have its weapon raised but won't do anything, also I noticed a lot of spells don't appear to work.Sometimes i got to attack mobs and they jsut keep on following their path as though no acknowledge in there. Lastly the only way i seem to be able to do any damage to them is by using GM Spells, all my melee attacks and spell attacks miss or just don't do anything at all.

Sorry i know that just sounds like me going on and on, I just thought more info might be able to help you aid me with the problem(s).

Thanks for your effort and time,
Dave.

Last edited by davedave on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
davedave
davedave

Posts Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 am

It isnt working!!! Says SQL error [1045] Accesn denied for user 'Root' @ 'localhot" (using password: YES)
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Enterprise457 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

SrbSlayer wrote:It isnt working!!! Says SQL error [1045] Accesn denied for user 'Root' @ 'localhot" (using password: YES)

Are you using the correct settings?

The default settings should be looking like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The default password is ascent
Enterprise457
Enterprise457

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 am

Im using hostname: 127.0.0.1
Port: 3306
Username and pass are same like on my server.
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Enterprise457 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am

SrbSlayer wrote:Im using hostname: 127.0.0.1
Port: 3306
Username and pass are same like on my server.

Please, check the /ArcEmu/configs/logon.cfg file, the top part should be looking like this:

Code:
<LogonDatabase Hostname = "localhost"
              Username = "root"
              Password = "ascent"
              Name    = "logon"
              Port    = "3306"
              Type    = "1">

Use these credentials to log into HeidiSql.

davedave wrote:

Hey Enterprise457 thanks for replying i looked in the MySql world > recall database and Icecrown Citadel is not in there and just a quick look but i couldn't see ToC there either. Does this mean I'm going to need to download some type of package and add them myself? if so any links to guides/ downloads and some advice would be greatly appreciated.......

My apologies, you are right. I couldn't find any mentioning of a ICC either in the recall database. You could add the following code to the recall database with the Query tool. From now you could possibly use .recall port lights to get into the first part of ICC.

Code:
insert into `recall` (`id`, `name`, `MapId`, `positionX`, `positionY`, `positionZ`, `Orientation`) values('990','lights hammer','631','-23.8092','2211.39','30.116','0');
ID number 990 is being used for this recall. If this number is not to your liking, by any means, change it.

I'm not absolutly sure if the above code works. I cannot test this because my server has some issues with the complete ICC instance aswell.
EDIT: Ok, I'm almost 100% sure this does not work, in this repack, ICC is not instanced, though the map is available.

Last edited by Enterprise457 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Enterprise457
Enterprise457

Back to top Go down

Post  SrbSlayer Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

Should i take
1. ArcEmu < v2801 or
2. ArcEmu > v2801

I choosed Disred EntryID: 91

I did evrything and its still not working -.- wtf.. i used evrything that u said
SrbSlayer
SrbSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next