Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do other make account on my private wow

3 posters

Go down

how do other make account on my private wow  Empty how do other make account on my private wow

Post  gundam Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 am

how do they make a account and login to my private wow without me making a account for them Question
gundam
gundam

Posts Posts : 4
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

how do other make account on my private wow  Empty Re: how do other make account on my private wow

Post  Moggie Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 am

Make sure to start the apache server (apache.bat) and have a host (like: yourwowserver.servegame.com, can be registered at No-ip.com) and they will be able to register from that website

#moved to Emulation
Moggie
Moggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Sweden
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : how do other make account on my private wow  Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

how do other make account on my private wow  Empty Re: how do other make account on my private wow

Post  bajas2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 am

#MOVED to tecnical support (belongs there moggie)
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Posts Posts : 184
Location Location : Norway
Reputation Reputation : 29
Warning : how do other make account on my private wow  Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  gundam Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 am

Moggie wrote:Make sure to start the apache server (apache.bat) and have a host (like: yourwowserver.servegame.com, can be registered at No-ip.com) and they will be able to register from that website

#moved to Emulation
i don't get where u add Ur http website at in the Apache folder to let it register people i am kind of new so plz give me steps or make a video plz ty
gundam
gundam

Posts Posts : 4
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down