Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D:

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D: Empty [solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D:

Post  Dartz Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 am

Well, when I run MySQL and Logonserver, everything is fine, but when I run the world exe I get this:

"Connection Failed. Will try again in the next 10 seconds."

But the database info and Hamachi ID is all correct. =| I dunno what to do... I'm using Lbniese-Repack 2.9 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. :cry:

Thanks in advance! :o

EDIT: I hate how people who post in the wrong section get more help than the people who post in the right section =|
EDIT: I fixed it, i had trouble with the ports.

Last edited by Dartz on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dartz
Dartz

Posts Posts : 20
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

[solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D: Empty Re: [solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D:

Post  drake Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:23 am

i am using lbniese-repack 2.9 finaly like 4 days and 3 pro's that helped me i firgured out in my own whit some help the pro's that helped me did something wrong just a litle thing other repacks that stuff add me on msn plz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i got my server public today but got another problem:P but let me try to help you the connection failed is on your logonserver or? and you need to run wow
drake
drake

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

[solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D: Empty Re: [solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D:

Post  Dartz Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 am

When I run Logonserver, no errors occur. Same when I run MySQL. But when I run World, it shows the error. I'm working to get my server public (eventually...) but right now I think I just need to get this running. And i'm not sure what you mean by running WoW, do I need to have it open while I run World?
Dartz
Dartz

Posts Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Moggie Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 am

Make sure the remotepassword in logon.conf is ascent and in world.conf is ascent.

then it'll work Smile
Moggie
Moggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Sweden
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : [solved]Failed To Connect while running world.exe D: Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down