Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

+49
KillFighter
He Hate Me
filleefl0w
jundle
kronafille94
OddyDJ
Yenfire
mariusake
qzyco
Marink
PedoL33t
icecrownlord
zant87
bacis
The Big T
SrbSlayer
giorgos
milknkookays
davedave
Enterprise457
HadesX
Matledieu123
uot123
Moggie
Lavethion
Sengiro
wolfbayne
5sephixx12
shiftan
xanthos
jesusjacques89
Lewis
srdjan96
jokerpkr1
Rauben
Griffin12
EpiCGaming
Chubby7
magefireman
FailZorD
Broken.
Undead66
trevlf
Terokon
roketman3026
zamby
bajas2
Blachex
53 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 6 Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

Post  Moggie Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 pm

617648 wrote:dude this doesnt work whit the file missing why dont you jsut put it in your repack?
You mean the MSVCR ?
You'll need to have .Net framework 4.0 and Microsoft C++ 2010 installed for it to work.
Moggie
Moggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Sweden
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 6 Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 6 Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike

Post  PedoL33t Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I get an error saying this exactly:

The procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_moreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

I download MSVCR100.dll AND MSVCP100.dll
which was all it asked..

And i get this error

Please help
PedoL33t
PedoL33t

Posts Posts : 30
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

PedoL33t wrote:I get an error saying this exactly:

The procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_moreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

I download MSVCR100.dll AND MSVCP100.dll
which was all it asked..

And i get this error

Please help

Download Net framework 4.0 and Microsoft C++ 2010
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch)  Blizzlike - Page 6 Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lewis Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 pm

SrbSlayer wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but sorry it looks on ..... i made it 1 hour ago Sad
Im buying hosting domain on it and my friend wil help me to set evrything up on it.. i just need cool banner... mine one is big )
If u can do it write something like Welcome to Scape-Gaming .. . easy banner

Can you not advertise a server's name in a topic that does not relate to your topic.

If you need a banner made, use the request in the Graphic's section of our forum.

Thank you.

- Please make sure you read the rules and regulations for our site.
Lewis
Lewis
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : United Kingdom
Reputation Reputation : 26

http://www.TwistGaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marink Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 pm

[quote]SrbSlayer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but sorry it looks on ..... i made it 1 hour ago Sad
Im buying hosting domain on it and my friend wil help me to set evrything up on it.. i just need cool banner... mine one is big )

LoL
gonna lol about that for some time

anyways
ty for repack
Marink
Marink

Posts Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  FailZorD Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 am

Lewis wrote:
SrbSlayer wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but sorry it looks on ..... i made it 1 hour ago Sad

Can you not advertise a server's name in a topic that does not relate to your topic.

If you need a banner made, use the request in the Graphic's section of our forum.

Thank you.

- Please make sure you read the rules and regulations for our site.

Lewis is right we should take the rules more seriously so we can respect this website. Thank you.
FailZorD
FailZorD
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Posts Posts : 82
Location Location : Athens
Reputation Reputation : 23

http://www.lord-kings.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  qzyco Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks for this! I got this up and running without problems. And it all works..
But, I'm kinda new to this.. And apparently, some of my commands are not availible.. Like .additem .. I don't know if this repack supports those commands.. But I would be very grateful to you if you could help me make them availible Smile

- I don't even know if this is the right place to post it? I'm sorry if it's misposted.
qzyco
qzyco

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 am

qzyco wrote:Thanks for this! I got this up and running without problems. And it all works..
But, I'm kinda new to this.. And apparently, some of my commands are not availible.. Like .additem .. I don't know if this repack supports those commands.. But I would be very grateful to you if you could help me make them availible Smile

- I don't even know if this is the right place to post it? I'm sorry if it's misposted.

Its arcemu and commands are different , for additem you can do .char additem (id)
Also for more commands do .commands ingame

Thank you.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  mariusake Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

i have a problem i have windows 32 bit net framework 4.0 microsoft visual c++ 2010 and i used regcure but i still get this error " The procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR.100.dll " and i copied the dll's in the pc whats wrong ? Sad
mariusake
mariusake

Posts Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 pm

mariusake wrote:i have a problem i have windows 32 bit net framework 4.0 microsoft visual c++ 2010 and i used regcure but i still get this error " The procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR.100.dll " and i copied the dll's in the pc whats wrong ? Sad

You put the dll files on your repack?

If you did so download net framework 3.5+ instead of 4.0.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Yenfire Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I have 32 bit windows and get the error for missing .dll i tried downloading off google but still get error
Yenfire
Yenfire

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Yenfire wrote:I have 32 bit windows and get the error for missing .dll i tried downloading off google but still get error

CHECK OTHER POSTS BEFORE POSTING!

DOWNLAOD net framework 4.0 AND microsoft visual c++ 2010

thank you..
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  icecrownlord Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 pm

I've noticed some issues in this repack,for example playing as blood elf in the quests like powering our defenses,the darkwraiths don't appear at all,is there any way to fix this using gm commands or any other way?
icecrownlord
icecrownlord

Location Location : Twisted Nether

Back to top Go down

Post  OddyDJ Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 am

add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in msn if u have dll error or some orther errors when u start up your server
OddyDJ
OddyDJ

Posts Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  OddyDJ Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am

you can use net framework 5.0 on wow 3.3.5 repacks i use it
OddyDJ
OddyDJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffin12 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 am

My friend is trying to log in with his account i made him in heidisql with this repack but its not working any ideas? Question
Griffin12

Posts Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 am

Griffin12 wrote:My friend is trying to log in with his account i made him in heidisql with this repack but its not working any ideas? Question

Your doing the account in wrong way , make sure to fill all the spaces.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  OddyDJ Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 am

hey add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i help
OddyDJ
OddyDJ

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Tell us here whats your problem to help you..
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  kronafille94 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Hello! i have some problem when im goin to run the .exe files it just dont happen something?? plz help... i have follow the movie and then im stuck at run the next .exe files and i tryed to do that but nothings happend...
kronafille94
kronafille94

Back to top Go down

Post  jundle Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 am

If I have noob questions about getting this up and running, do I post here or somewhere else?
jundle
jundle

Back to top Go down

Post  filleefl0w Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 am

too bad thats not working with 64bit Sad
filleefl0w
filleefl0w

Back to top Go down

Post  He Hate Me Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm

filleefl0w wrote:too bad thats not working with 64bit Sad
Works fine with me on W7 Home Pro 64bit '

You got Visual C++ 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 installed?
He Hate Me
He Hate Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KillFighter Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Can we get a GM commands list for this please? and Thanks
KillFighter
KillFighter

Posts Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

type .commands ingame.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next