Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included)

4 posters

Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included) Empty [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included)

Post  cobinater2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am

**my first upload Surprised **
I hope you guys find it helpful!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the same repack as: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
all of his credits are still in order, but I did made some instructions on how to set things up and customize them, located in the folder!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't give viruses Smile

Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions on download:

1.Download to desktop
2.Extract to C:\ Drive
3.Open Folder
4.Read the 2 instructions guides
****IN ORDER****
5.You should be up and running!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for more guides? Check out how to make your server public and more:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cobinater2
cobinater2

Posts Posts : 12
Location Location : U.S.A FTW!!!
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included) Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included)

Post  cobinater2 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 am

+ rep me if you download please! If I get enough rep I'll make more easy to use guides and such!
cobinater2
cobinater2

Posts Posts : 12
Location Location : U.S.A FTW!!!

Back to top Go down

[Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included) Empty Re: [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included)

Post  jufro93 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 am

everytime i start the logonserver.exe it loads up everything and then just quits out. is there something i did not do right? im running windows 7 64 bit. Please help me, I will rep you all you want if u can help me get this to work. thank you.
jufro93
jufro93

Posts Posts : 4
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included) Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  filleefl0w Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 am

i've downloaded it, and when i shall start logonserver it says MSVCR100 missin!? -.- wtf is that? Sad
filleefl0w
filleefl0w

Posts Posts : 2
Warning : [Repack] Lbniese-Repack 2.9 - (3.3.5 Patch) Blizzlike (Instructions Included) Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Before posting look at the old threats, next time you will get a warning about that, we said that more than 50 times.

NETFRAMEWORK 4.0 AND VISUAL C++ 2010
If that doesnt work google the file, download it and put it in your system 32 and repack.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down