Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repacks for noobs?

2 posters

Go down

Repacks for noobs? Empty Repacks for noobs?

Post  tydygunn Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey all, first off, let me apologize if this is posted in the wrong place.

On to business!

There are MANY repacks out there. I need some insight from some of you vets as to which repack would be best for someone completely new to this! Right now I'm attempting to use LordKings repack 1.5, but I seem to be having issues that no one else on this forum has, so it must be user error on my part =P

Anyways, my question is: Are there good repacks for specific things?

An example (and what I want) is a repack that I can use specifically for raid content. Not just ICC, but I want to experience Molten Core, Kara, Tempest Keep, just...everything. Instances too.

Maybe a repack that has really good PvP support, even perhaps some custom content?

Or hell now that I think about it; A repack with awesome custom content?

How about a good repack for playing as if it were vanilla? Or BC?

As I said, personally I'd like a repack that would let me experience the lore of WoW, one quest, instance, and raid at a time, but other people have other tastes, and I figured y'all might be able to help us out ^_^

Cheers!
tydygunn
tydygunn

Posts Posts : 27
Location Location : Arizona
Reputation Reputation : 0
Warning : Repacks for noobs? Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Repacks for noobs? Empty Re: Repacks for noobs?

Post  giorgos Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Well, about that i suggest you to start making vanilla raids on retail, on private server`s mobs, bosses and other stuff are bugged, atleast some of them, or lower hp, or higher its just different and not everything works. And lord kings is a good repack, with few bugs.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : Repacks for noobs? Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum