Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu]

+6
jmille070
Mongoosee
bajas2
Pizzanator
Hackxrazor
Blachex
10 posters

Go down

[Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Empty [Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu]

Post  Blachex Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 am

Description

In this video tutorial I will show you How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server .

Repack download link --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blachex
Blachex
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 375
Location Location : Romania
Reputation Reputation : 38
Warning : [Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Empty Re: [Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu]

Post  Hackxrazor Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks, this helps alot!

*Also were did you get your wallpaper?* Smile
Hackxrazor
Hackxrazor

Posts Posts : 26
Reputation Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Empty Re: [Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu]

Post  Blachex Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 pm

I will add a new one ...
*I made it Razz*
Blachex
Blachex
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Warning : [Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Post  Pizzanator Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 am

Hey Blachex I followed you for making a server but I want the server to become public with hamachi... I was wondering if you could make a video that explain to me how to make it public cause I try and succed once but when i did a restart of the server it completly Fucked all over the server....
Pizzanator

Posts Posts : 2
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  bajas2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 am

Pizzanator wrote:Hey Blachex I followed you for making a server but I want the server to become public with hamachi... I was wondering if you could make a video that explain to me how to make it public cause I try and succed once but when i did a restart of the server it completly Fucked all over the server....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Posts Posts : 184
Location Location : Norway
Reputation Reputation : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongoosee Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am

Hey Blachex, I love your tutorial. It actually got me further than an old guide I was following.

I do have a problem though, at the end of the video, it shows you that the authentication is complete and successful with x amount of lag, but for mine, the authentication doesn't go through. I followed all the steps you mentioned, and I cant find what is wrong. Think you can help me out?

Here's a Screen Shot of what I mean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mongoosee

Back to top Go down

Post  bajas2 Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 am

I think your problem is that some configs are wrong, so i would try to start from the beginning again and just do only the required configurations in the .conf files and then try to figure out some stuff so you know what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong.
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mongoosee Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 am

I did what you said bajas2, but I'm still getting the Authentication error.

I'm just letting it run on its own, so i really don't know what I'm doing, or have to do, to get it up and running. Any other suggestions?
Mongoosee

Back to top Go down

Post  bajas2 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 am

I'm guessing you are using a repack..
try to use a different one and see if you get the same problem

If you are getting the same problem you are doing something wrong.
If you are not getting the same problem it is the repack.
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial]How to make a World of Warcraft 3.3.3 Private Server [ArcEmu] Empty 3.3.3 Private wow server

Post  jmille070 Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 am

so i followed everything but when i try logging in, it says its unable to validate game version. how do you fix?
jmille070

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blachex Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 am

It's because you don't have version 3.3.3 of World of Warcraft
Maybe you have the new one (3.3.5) so you need to follow other tutorial

---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Blachex
Blachex
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  murder10122 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

I played wowgasm private server and now when I run my wow it goes straight to wowgasm even though i changed the realm list can any1 help me out please?
murder10122

Posts Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Djglide Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 am

Umm... ugh Arcemu World wont load? Like if i start it will work for 5 secs then quit on me?
Djglide
Djglide

Back to top Go down

Post  bajas2 Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

Have you done something with the .conf files?
if so redo the whole thing (deleting what you've done untill now) and before you do ANYTHING try to start the world and check if everything is as it should.
if you havent done anyhting with the .conf files try to run the world as administrator (rightclick -> run as administrator)

You shuld also let world, logon and mysql through your firewall (make so it ignores them)
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Back to top Go down

Post  emperorelf12 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 am

Is this how you do it from like scratch? like I know very little about computers is this a good video? I just want to make a server for myself I don't care about making it private or anything.
emperorelf12
emperorelf12

Posts Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  emperorelf12 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am

emperorelf12 wrote:Is this how you do it from like scratch? like I know very little about computers is this a good video? I just want to make a server for myself I don't care about making it private or anything.

The only thing I have downloaded is those files and nothing else.
emperorelf12
emperorelf12

Posts Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 am

emperorelf12 wrote:
emperorelf12 wrote:Is this how you do it from like scratch? like I know very little about computers is this a good video? I just want to make a server for myself I don't care about making it private or anything.

The only thing I have downloaded is those files and nothing else.

You have any problem with it or something to ask mate?
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down