Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars 2!!

Go down

Guild Wars 2!! Empty Guild Wars 2!!

Guild Wars 2!! Guildwars2-26
To me this came as a surprise as i had played the first one but found the controls irritating because it was very go left, go right... It didn't even have a jump option so this made it worse. The graphics were great in the first one and no surprise that the big number 2 will have them as well. As I type this more and more info is coming out of the creators of it - ArenaNet. I wont go through all the details but it seems that there will be a lot to offer in it and in the new year when it is released it could be a good competitor of Cataclysm when it arrives on the shelves.

But by far the biggest bit of new is that there will be a Ranger class in GW2. It seems to be like the classic hunter but is a bit more in touch with nature. They can train pet's as well so there is no surprise there!

If your interested in this New game the website is here for you to go look at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
See the full report about it on my blog at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] follow me because it seems to be the sites only blog!

EDITED by Blachex : You need to post the image between quote tag like I did

benybob
benybob
Veteran
Veteran

Posts Posts : 76
Location Location : Gayland
Reputation Reputation : 1
Warning : Guild Wars 2!! Banned10

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum: