Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other!

3 posters

Go down

How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other! Empty How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other!

Post  giorgos Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Not something amazing , but some people don`t know it , ok there we are

Your realmlist must be like that.

set realmlist (the private server that you want to play) example : universal-wow.servegame.com
#set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal eu

Like that you can play Retail and private without changing it.

Greetings giorgos.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other! Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other! Empty Re: How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other!

Post  uot123 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 am

Okay.
1. Set Realmlist to whatever server you play.
2. Just log into your Retail acc. "Zomg i can play retail with a server realmlist!"
3. Wana go back on the server? Just logon with your server info"Zomg i can play a server and retail with the same realmlist!"

EDIT: Oh for two servers aye? Then you have to code Something

Posts Posts : 36
Location Location : Tampa
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other! Empty Re: How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other!

Post  Lewis Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Strange: When I done this, all I had was 'set realmlist privateserver.com'

I was able to log onto the private server and also retail, without changing my realmlist, that's all I had.
Lewis
Lewis
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : United Kingdom
Reputation Reputation : 26
Warning : How to set your realmlist to play with two servers , like retail and private without changing to each other! Warnba10

http://www.TwistGaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Lewis wrote:Strange: When I done this, all I had was 'set realmlist privateserver.com'

I was able to log onto the private server and also retail, without changing my realmlist, that's all I had.

strange Smile
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  uot123 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

giorgos wrote:
Lewis wrote:Strange: When I done this, all I had was 'set realmlist privateserver.com'

strange Smile

That's all you need you don't the rest.
uot123
uot123

Posts Posts : 36
Location Location : Tampa
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down