Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heidisql problems

2 posters

Go down

heidisql problems Empty heidisql problems

Post  My Name Is Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Sorry if this is a repost but im having a problem.....i finally got my msvcr100.dll problem fixed and now it saying im missing a major database file.....which was my mistake. i forgot to do the map thing.....so while that was getting started i decided to set up my sql database......but appearently i cant connect it to mysql because i have no info on it...port, password and what not. so if you can help that would be great.
My Name Is Ash
My Name Is Ash

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Panama City
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

heidisql problems Empty Re: heidisql problems

Post  Lewis Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Right, in order to connect to your database, it's best to make sure that your running MYSQL.exe - You will need to run this if you were to start up your server,

After that, the host name will be either localhost or 127.0.0.1 - username is normally root, password would be the same, you can find this out in the logon config.
Lewis
Lewis
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 198
Location Location : United Kingdom
Reputation Reputation : 26
Warning : heidisql problems Warnba10

http://www.TwistGaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  My Name Is Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:25 pm

yea i eventually gave up on that repack and moved to another...i believ it was lbniese's which im having fun with but i want to make a sepr=erate account...like a dumm acc so i can log on and use it to convert my party to a raid so i can mess around....how do i go about that?
My Name Is Ash
My Name Is Ash

Posts Posts : 6
Location Location : Panama City
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down