Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general

4 posters

Go down

Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Empty Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general

Post  benybob Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 am

First off this is my first post and just want say I am a noob at this forum but moving on =p

Golden Rule: WoW is huge! And it's not perfect in many ways but it's even more delightful than bad. Starting off in WoW can be hard aswell as the size. You have a large amount of Old servers. The older the server - the less the levelers so to speak. On the older servers that are usually "high" don't have many people who want to level because most of them are at max level. This means it's a better idea to go the the "New Players" realm. Going here has many good things to offer. Some of which are people want to level and people want to level with you. Embrace this because helping each other out it a great way to earn levels fast. But leveling in packs is not for everyone. Leveling by your self is easy as well. Definitely at the lower levels.
But when i talk about leveling in groups you shouldn't be at level 5, Blizzard did a great job at making the starting zones easy for newer players. It does get harder as you go along but you shouldn't worry.

When you enter WoW you will be presented by people with strange powers! To levitate giant exclamation marks above their heads! This mark means you can take on a quest. A quest is something that you can do to gain a large reward of some sort. In WoW there are thousands of these little buggers! Do as many as you can and like i said above starting zones have these for reason.

Note:

I want to keep this post short because the next one will be big as i discuss Classes. I don't want anyone to think I am some sort of no it all and to be honest I don't think anyone who has just got a game is going to go "O i better look in the forum on how to play it" So I am pretty sure most people that read this will know how to play WoW .
benybob
benybob
Veteran
Veteran

Posts Posts : 76
Location Location : Gayland
Reputation Reputation : 1
Warning : Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Banned10

Back to top Go down

Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Empty Re: Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general

Post  bajas2 Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 am

Nice LITTLE summary.
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Posts Posts : 184
Location Location : Norway
Reputation Reputation : 29
Warning : Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Warnba10

Back to top Go down

Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Empty Re: Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general

Post  benybob Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am

I do write books =p
"little" to me
benybob
benybob
Veteran
Veteran

Posts Posts : 76
Location Location : Gayland
Reputation Reputation : 1
Warning : Starting Off Part 1 - WoW in general Banned10

Back to top Go down

Post  bajas2 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 am

well, as in little i meant little. You need alot more info before it even gets a little summary of WoW. It is a large theme and i wish you the best of luck with your project. You're going to need it.. Razz
bajas2
bajas2
Power User (Special)
Power User (Special)

Posts Posts : 184
Location Location : Norway
Reputation Reputation : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Dartz Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 am

benybob wrote:Blizzard did a great job at making the starting zones easy for newer players.

Have you tried to level a troll?
Dartz
Dartz

Posts Posts : 20
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Moggie Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 am

Dartz wrote:
benybob wrote:Blizzard did a great job at making the starting zones easy for newer players.

Have you tried to level a troll?
Trolls are a real pain to level. I would not recommend you to choose trolls as your first race (horde), lol Very Happy
Blood elf's are easier ^^
Alliance: Humans and dwarfs/gnomes
Moggie
Moggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 125
Location Location : Sweden
Reputation Reputation : 13

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 am

lol, really? i didnt find trolls that hard to level, i have 80 troll shaman Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum