Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Blog 2010

Go down

August Blog 2010 Empty August Blog 2010

August Blog 2010 Modern-Warfare-2-wallpaper
Well first of all you don't realise how good it feals to know that 11 people (25% prob me) read the July blog. It makes me feal needed in so many ways and/or levels Smile

To start off a little info on Black Ops which is looking better than i thought and then a bit of Super Heroes to finish off the blog!

Well you may of or may not of heard of a game called Call of Duty - if you have not then it is really described as the pest first - person shooter francise and - like WoW has no future of stopping at the most part. The new game coming out later this year is going to the 7th Call of Duty on the main storyline and the 3rd Modern Warfare. The game is looking good with a Vietnam feal to it as you are stuck in the jungle for a bit of it.
Multiplayer is also looking good and no doubt will be like his Daddy and Grandaddy... Amazing! More guns, gadgets and who knows what! The game is going to take game of the year by storm and might be in for game of the decade!!!
Like in his dad's game you play as a pretty cool guy called soap who has been in all three modern warfares now. He is a battle - hardend guy with a cool cut who like blowing holes in peoples helmets!

Cataclysm is coming out in November time according to GAME - a British retail shop. And will be priced there for £20! So make sure you pre order before there is no copys left. I myself wont get the game right away as im off WoW :p 3 weeks (woot) and hope not to spend my money on it again lol. Cataclysm looks cool but if you want info on it - check out ign.com
benybob
benybob
Veteran
Veteran

Posts Posts : 76
Location Location : Gayland
Reputation Reputation : 1
Warning : August Blog 2010 Banned10

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit