Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P

4 posters

Go down

shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P Empty shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P

Post  zangoose107 Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm

ok i just got the server a few days ago and everything was going fine but now i'll try to add like a game object and place it somewhere and when i shut down everything then get back on its gone? the npc's are still there but there modded features are gone. I'll log off then log back on and there still there but when i turn off the sql, logon server, and logon world it's not there. Im just really mad cause i made this big maze and when i got back on it was gone and i just need help. what should i do?
zangoose107
zangoose107

Posts Posts : 3
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P Empty Re: shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P

Post  giorgos Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 pm

zangoose107 wrote:ok i just got the server a few days ago and everything was going fine but now i'll try to add like a game object and place it somewhere and when i shut down everything then get back on its gone? the npc's are still there but there modded features are gone. I'll log off then log back on and there still there but when i turn off the sql, logon server, and logon world it's not there. Im just really mad cause i made this big maze and when i got back on it was gone and i just need help. what should i do?

It does that on every game object or just some?

Also what repack your using?
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P Empty Re: shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P

Post  Blachex Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

I think he's using ArcEmu... but be sure you add 1 after the spawn command like this :

Code:
.go spawn [object id] 1

or easier try to use a gm addon for spawning objects(this will work 100%)
Blachex
Blachex
TwistGaming Admin
TwistGaming Admin

Posts Posts : 375
Location Location : Romania
Reputation Reputation : 38
Warning : shutting off all the things then getting back on to see everything i just addeds gone :P Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moge09 Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

also try using .server saveall command for npcs to save and .go spawn [object id] 1 for objects
moge09
moge09

Posts Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  zangoose107 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am

well for the repack im using is libenese29 and i never did put a 1 i just put .gobjeck (id) and that was it thanks for the answers ill reply in a bit if they worked
zangoose107
zangoose107

Back to top Go down

Post  zangoose107 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 am

ok well objects save npc still having trouble and one more problem i'll be playing for a while and i'll go into rest mode like everywhere i go and then everything becomes passive and i can't attack >Sad that's the only other bug i need to fix
zangoose107
zangoose107

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum