Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Reign of Terror on the Blogpaper!

Go down

New Reign of Terror on the Blogpaper! Empty New Reign of Terror on the Blogpaper!

New Reign of Terror on the Blogpaper! Muhahaha
Since I am in charge of the Newspaper now I want to get a few things straight! Number one - tell me what you want to see on the Blog. If you still don't know i have set up a Blog and an email. Now before you think I am some over dramatic little school girl i am not... Tell me what games you want me to write about because if you think you need something on here then don't hesitate to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The Blog address is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which I shall include in every post I make in this part of the Forum.

There is no point on me just putting up stuff that appeals to me. If you email in then I will do it! The reasonable things that get in and will be put up - they will all get their turn on the blog. But there is a limit - I am thinking at the minute maybe two or three a week. We will see! Don't forget to include your name so i can give you a shout out in the posts. There still is the option to just go through the site to me which is just as good.

And Number two! I got this job for a reason, I am here to please you and that is the only thing! If you have any other ideas for the site go to the ADMIN or just to me... As far as I know Twist Gaming already has a page on Youtube - I can't remember the name of the guy off the top of my head but suscribe to the channel please =)
Ben
Happy Bannana <---- I <3 Him xx
benybob
benybob
Veteran
Veteran

Posts Posts : 76
Location Location : Gayland
Reputation Reputation : 1
Warning : New Reign of Terror on the Blogpaper! Banned10

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit