Twist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello i lf MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows

+9
noloyo
BANGDUPNSHOT
dethchronic
axelminion
Mritter26
Droolboy
bajas2
Blachex
rollex1996
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello i lf  MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello i lf MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows

Post  Maxy Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Bajas, I downloaded your file, extracted it to the repack/ArcEmu and system, still says it is missing.
Maxy
Maxy

Posts Posts : 1
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello i lf  MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello i lf MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows

Post  giorgos Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Maxy wrote:Bajas, I downloaded your file, extracted it to the repack/ArcEmu and system, still says it is missing.

You sure you download NET Framework 4, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and installed them right?
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13
Warning : Hello i lf  MSVCR100.dll i hafe 64 bit Windows - Page 2 Warnba10

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silverado27 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am

Not sure what the issue is, I am on Win 7 Ultimate 32 Bit, have .NET Framework 4, and MS VS C++ 2010, have both msvcp100.dll, and msvcr100.dll, both in my system32 folder where they're supposed to go, I've been all over the internet, downloaded different packs/files, tried it in every possible configuration as it where the files are etc. and I get the entry point not found error whenever I try to run loader or world. This works fine on my other Win 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Machine. I've ran multiple utilities uninstalled, reinstalled. been at it for almost 10 hours now. Please don't point to the already tried and useless things that you've been posting, it obviously isn't working, if you don't know, please admit it, otherwise I am all for trying anything short of smashing my machine with a hammer.
silverado27
silverado27

Posts Posts : 3
Location Location : In the middle of a Cornfield in the middle of nowhere. aka Iowa.

Back to top Go down

Post  giorgos Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Put the dll files it asks you on your repack.
giorgos
giorgos
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts Posts : 330
Location Location : Greece.
Reputation Reputation : 13

http://www.twistgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silverado27 Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:56 am

I got it figured out, turns out that everything was identical as far as programs on both machines required, I copied the dll files from the pc that had it working on it and it worked like a charm. So if you can come across the .dll files from a source that has it working then it should fix the problem. Now to the guy above, I know you're a big shot around here, but the files I googled wouldn't work but the ones from the machine that had it working did, so you're only partially right.
silverado27
silverado27

Posts Posts : 3
Location Location : In the middle of a Cornfield in the middle of nowhere. aka Iowa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2